Free Ads NI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assistance with an online music survey

Go down

Assistance with an online music survey Empty Assistance with an online music survey

Post by Christopher Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Kathrin of Dublin Unplugged would like some assistance with an online survey

May I ask you a favour? I am still looking for music fans, bands and music promoters who would be willing to take part in my survey for college about music marketing online.

If you could take a few minutes to fill out the survey or pass it on to interested friends I would really appreciate it.

I can also send you a copy of the results once they are published. It is about independent music marketing on social networking sites. May I ask you a favour? I am still looking for music fans, bands and music promoters who would be willing to take part in my survey for college about music marketing online.

If you could take a few minutes to fill out the survey or pass it on to interested friends I would really appreciate it.

I can also send you a copy of the results once they are published. It is about independent music marketing on social networking sites.

www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=z7mksXVIxfDAmQrny4EniQ_3d_3d

Thanks a lot,

Kathrin

www.myspace.com/dublinunplugged

Christopher

http://www.enniskillen.com

Back to top Go down